Wie zijn wij?
Discover the world of Smallsteps
Let children discover their talents step by step. That is our main driver. That is why we work every day on the best care and the right challenge for every child. We do this together with parents, the local community, partners and experts. From Zeeland to Groningen and from Enschede to Amsterdam. With around 2,700 employees in 150 daycare centers, 30 playgroups and 170 out-of-school care locations. This makes Smallsteps one of the largest childcare organizations in the Netherlands. However, every Smallsteps location has its own identity. You will also notice this at your new workplace. At Smallsteps, the children and your new colleagues can't wait to get to know you. So that they can tinker with you, play outside, discover nature, make music, read books and much more.
Smallsteps is part of the KidsFoundation Group.
Pedagogical Employee Koppestokstraat
Utrecht | 24-32 uur per week
Wat je gaat doen
During the first steps, whith falling and standing up again, discovering the world and their own talents.
In short, as a pedagogical employee you are always there for the children at your daycare center.
You do not ware a cape, but you are both them and our superhero.
Together with your colleagues you await ''your children'' with open arms every day. To challenge, to motivate, help, inspire, and give them all the attention they need. You do this by:
- Organizing activities that are perfectly tailored to the age and interest of the children
- To care for, and support the babies and toddlers in accordance with our pedagogical policy
- Maintain contact with parents/guardians about the development of the children
- Create a safe environment to guide pedagogical staff in training
Wat maakt jou succesvol?
You may not have superpowers like in a movie, but your skills are just as special.
With enthousiasm and loving attention you feel flawlessy what every child needs.
You guide young adventurers and give them support when needed.The first individual steps? Do you want to make that sandwich yourself? A piroutte? ''Try it''. You believe in the power of every child without losing sight of safety. You can rely on:
- a completed education at a minimum level MBO 3 with wich you can work in childcare
- demonstrable pedagogicial knowledge gained in work, internship, or education with which you are able to stimulate children and follow their development
- good command of Dutch language in level 3F or B2 and a good command of English language
- good communication and social skills
- a flexible and collegial institution, if necessary you can go that extra mile
Waar kun je op rekenen?
From us, for you
We like to get the best of every child, and we will only succeed when you too can get the best out of yourself.
We are happy to help you with an extensive training process, various internal and external training courses and extra studie hours. You also get a contract with us for 24 to 32 hours a week. Initially for a year and after good performance a permanent contract. In additon we offer you (on a fulltime basis):
- a gross monthly salary between Euro 2,047 and 2,793 according to the CLA Childcare scale 6
- 26 vacation days
- a travel allowance of 0,19 ct per kilometer (from 8 kilometers)
- a pension plan
- a collective health insurance policy with four different health care providers and a allowance of 8 euro's per month
Iets voor jou?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Just ask our recruiters Raiesa Lala (06- 29182144) or DJ Driessen (06-15403971).